Montag, 21. September 2015

One Month in Greece: Nea Moudania

Hey, Guys!

My name is Pavlos, 22 and I'm a student in Germany.
I love traveling, eating, going out with my friends, getting to know new countries and their cultures.
Studying takes up most of my time, or at least it should.

On this blog I'd like to share personal experiences and impressions, whether they are from places far beyond the horizon or just from amazing food I ate at the place around the corner.




Greece has been my second home since I can remeber. Every summer we would visit family and travel to the most beautiful beaches and islands, enjoy the warmth of the sun and the people and eat delicious food and candy.


This year I spent a month there with my family and friends and went to Nea Moudanaia, Florina, Panteleimon near Mount Olympus and a bunch of other small villages that are too private to share.

The Beach in Nea Moudania was incredibly clean and private. My friends and I spent the whole day there and had to share it with only a couple of people.


It was rather quiet and not a touristic place which was nice for change. As if the whole town belonged to us.
The downside though was that there arent't a lot of places to go out, have a drink or just have a nice talk while listening to good music. Hence most nights were spent in our room playing Uno, listening to music, dancing, goofing around, watching movies. Which was just as good.




Being with your friends 24 hours with almost no privacy at all, can be a bit too much at times. 
But we got along fine and could always decide on at least one thing - fast food. What would a trip to Greece be without eating Gyros Pita and Crêpes?
We also went out to eat at a fish taverne one time where we ate ... meat because we weren't feeling like eatig fish that day. 


Drinking Frappé (the national Greek coffee which you should order whenever you visit Greece) matches laying at the beach perfectly, while the burning sun tans your skin. 
It would be a shame if you returned just as pale as you arrived.


Until next time, folks!
Pavlos
















Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen